Working hours of the Russian visa center:
- Working days: Monday-Friday
- Documents submission: by appointment from 9:00 to 15:00.
- Documents submission for Travel Agencies: from 9:00 to 12:00 (appointment by email).
- Passports collection: 14:00* to 16:00 (prior appointment is not required).
- Days off: Saturday, Sunday, official non-working holidays of Japan.
* Passports can be handed over starting from 14:00 on the same day they are received from the Embassy. On the following days passport collection is available starting from 09:00.
* Applicants opting for the "Same day submission" service can submit their documents till 14:30. On the last working day of the month such applications can be submitted only till 14:00.
When filling out electronic application form on the website visa.kdmid.ru choose the place of submission of the application —
Address: Russian Visa Application Center
INTERLINK JAPAN LLC
Floor 7, Habitation bldg., 1-3-5 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tōkyō-to 107-0052, Japan
Please note! Documents are accepted at the Visa center by appointment. If you come to submit your application without appointment, please note that the applicants with appointments will be accepted on priority. Applicants without appointment will be accepted depending on availability.