For the convenience of visa applicants Russian visa center offers a possibility to submit documents by post.
Please prepare the required documents according to the type of your visa:
- Documents required for a tourist visa;
- Documents required for a business visa;
- Documents required for a humanitarian visa;
- Documents required for a private visa;
- Documents required for a working visa;
- Documents required for a student visa.
Please find below the prices for processing of postal applications *:
|Number of passports in one package||Processing of a postal application (per passport)||Return delivery price (total amount for all passports)|
||4000 JPY||2000 JPY|
||3000 JPY||2500 JPY|
* Please note! This price does not include consular and service fees.
Please send your visa application with all the required supporting documents accompanied with a filled in and printed cover letter to the Russian visa center by post:
Russian Visa Center
INTELINK JAPAN LLC
1 Chome-3-5 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tōkyō-to 107-0052, Japan
For the safety of your package we strongly recommend to send in by Japan post (Letter pack). Once your visa application and supporting documents are received, our officer will contact you and only after that your invoice will be issued.
Please make sure you provide your actual contact details (mobile phone and email address) in the cover letter.
* Please note! Before sending your documents you need to inform the Visa Application Center employees by email that you intend to use the Postal service. Please indicate "POSTAL APPLICATION" in the subject line of your email.
After receiving the invoice from the Visa center, make the payment by bank transfer using the bank details specified in the invoice within 3 working days.
Processing of documents begins only once the payment confirmation is received by the visa center.
In case if an incomplete set of documents is sent or the documents contain errors or inaccuracies the visa application center reserves the right to return the documents.
For your convenience when submitting the documents at the Russian visa center in Tokyo in person you may order a service of return delivery of your passport to your home or work address.